FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (COMMERCIAL)
Here in Barden, we are excited to be partnering with a leading IT and communications provider to help them identify a commercially astute Financial Controller, initially on a 12-month contract.
Our client has been a remarkable success story in recent years and is currently in the midst of substantial growth. Reporting to an impressive CFO, leading a team of five, this role offers a broad array of duties from financial reporting to finance business partnering. This role also includes extensive interaction with the leadership and executive team.
If you are a qualified accountant, with 6+ years PQE, who is looking to broaden your skillset in a senior finance role, please get in contact with me (email@example.com) or my colleagues Denis Galvin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Caroline Frawley (email@example.com).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the finance function including financial reporting, management accounting, treasury, audit, and tax.
- Responsible for all financial reporting and compliance.
- Be the key finance Business Partner to the department leaders, assisting in commercial and operational management of their business units.
- Manage and support M&A processes.
- Manage stakeholder and investor relations.
- Provide strong balance sheet and working capital management.
- Maintain robust financial controls and reporting systems.
“We are seeking a capable people manager who will not only ensure the efficient and effective operation of our finance department but also provide vital support to the leadership team in advancing our strategic initiatives.” – CFO
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA) – with 6+ years PQE.
- Natural people leader and mentor, with ability to influence and inspire others.
- Analytical mindset, strong commercial acumen.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.