Barden are delighted to be exclusively partnering with our client on an exciting new appointment for an Irish Business operating in the Life Sciences sector.
The business is continuously growing and has expanded internationally in recent years. Together with the Group CFO, you will play a key role to steering the company towards its strategic goals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced financial professional to take on a challenging and rewarding role with a clear career path, in a growing and dynamic industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead, motivate and develop your Finance team, fostering a culture of engagement creating a great place to work.
- Oversee the Group Financial Reporting period end processes including consolidation, providing detailed analysis for Senior Management decision making.
- Responsible for annual forecasting and budgeting process, partnering with various departments.
- Act as a key contributor towards the development and execution of digital transformation strategies.
- Maintain a strong control environment during a period of growth and expansion.
- Responsible for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Liaise with external professional advisors as required e.g. Auditors, tax, consulting
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with a recognised accountancy body
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Effective leader, ability to act with integrity
- Strong systems experience, proficient in financial software and tools
- Self starter
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.