Barden have been asked to act exclusively on behalf of our SME client, a leader in their field, to support the appointment of a Financial Controller to take ownership of the finance function on a permanent basis.
This opportunity would suit a finance professional who has prior experience in managing a finance function in an SME environment, is hands-on, and has proven expertise in driving financial success and growth.
‘This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing SME company, rolling up your sleeves and being very hands on to make your mark overtime and with experience have a strong commercial impact on the business’ Owner.
As the Financial Controller, you will play a crucial role in driving financial success and contributing to the ambitious growth plan. Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing financial reporting, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Active involvement in day-to-day financial operations.
- Collaborating with the leadership group, including key executives.
- Fostering a continuous improvement mindset.
- Previous experience in a finance role within an SME environment essential.
- Strong financial reporting and compliance background.
- Proven expertise in driving financial success and growth.
- Ability to work closely with leadership teams and contribute to strategic decision-making.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.