Barden are delighted to have been engaged by a leading multinational business in Cork to identify a qualified Financial Analyst to join their team for a 6-month contract. Leaders in the food and beverage industry, the successful person will be working as part of a large, highly professional team within the company’s SSC.
Reporting to a high-calibre Director of Finance, this person will be responsible for managing the budgeting and forecasting process for the group, CAPEX activities and working with various departments to ensure the continued success of the company.
“We are looking for someone with strong communication skills that enjoys business partnering with multiple stakeholders, while also supporting the wider business on a day-to-day basis. “ – Director of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with preparation of the Group’s Budget and Forecast process;
- Review of financial trends which will support key decision making for the business;
- Business partner with key senior stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting is timely and accurate;
- Delivering analysis for the global business and preparing related reports to support CAPEX activities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and cross functional teams at all levels;
- Preparation of presentations and ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 1-3+ years PQE and relevant FP&A experience in industry is desirable;
- This role will suit an ambitious qualified accountant that enjoys business partnering and commercial activities;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team;
Curious? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.