Are you a recently qualified accountant looking for something a little bit different from a typical Finance role?
Here at Barden we are excited to be working with a well-known global brand to identity an ambitious FP&A Analyst to join their FP&A Team. This role will suit someone who is passionate about partnering with business stakeholders, is a forward thinker and has a natural skill in translating Finance data into meaningful insights for the wider business.
“This is an important time in our business as we continue to grow and expand. There is real potential to build your future in a progressive, innovative organisation. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and career focused and who is willing to come on this journey in our high performing team” – Director of FP&A
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Identify and investigate variances to budget & forecast, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and cross functional teams at all levels
- Delivering analysis for the global business and preparing related reports
- Become a central point of contact between Finance and the wider business
- Participate in group wide projects as required
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with 0 – 3 years’ PQE and relevant FP&A experience in industry is desirable
- Highly analytical, with a natural numerical aptitude
- Strong Excel and systems experience
- Excellent communicator with proven influencing skills across all levels
- Ability to problem solve and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.