Here at Barden we are excited to be working with a well-known global brand to identity an ambitious FP&A Analyst to join their FP&A Team. This role will suit someone who is passionate about partnering with business stakeholders, is a forward thinker and has a natural skill in translating Finance data into meaningful insights for the wider business.
“This is an important time in our business as we continue to grow and expand. There is real potential to build your future in a progressive, innovative organisation. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and career focused and who is willing to come on this journey in our high performing team” – Director of FP&A
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Identify and investigate variances to budget & forecast, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and cross functional teams at all levels;
- Delivering analysis for the global business and preparing related reports;
- Become a central point of contact between Finance and the wider business;
- Participate in group wide projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Highly analytical, with a natural numerical aptitude;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent communicator with proven influencing skills across all levels;
- Ability to problem solve and adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team.
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.