Barden are delighted to support an established Pharmaceutical Organisation in the appointment of a Global Data Analytics & Compliance Lead to join their Financial Solutions Centre in Cork.
In this role, you would embark on an exciting journey to bring together Global data and analytics needs into one cohesive global function, while also streamlining and standardizing the approach to data governance.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead and coach the Global Data & Analytics Compliance team
- Utilize business intelligence and metrics to pinpoint opportunities for efficiency gains and actionable insights.
- Champion the digital transformation and automation of global financial shared services via data analytics, RPA, AI, and other cutting-edge technologies to enhance process capacity, efficiency, quality, and control.
- Collaborate with global Purchasing and PTP teams to optimize operations, standardize processes, ensure quality, and uphold compliance.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Extensive expertise in Data & Analytics and Technology programs within a multinational corporation.
- Proficient in data collection and analysis from diverse sources to generate cohesive insights for informed decision-making.
- Strong familiarity with Oracle and best practices in ERP systems.
- Previous experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry is advantageous.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.