Barden are partnering with a leading global manufacturer who are recruiting an Indirect Tax Projects Senior Analyst to join their Global Indirect Tax team here in Cork. This is an exciting role supporting a range of indirect tax projects globally.
The role will report in to an experienced and supportive Global Indirect Tax Senior Manager. The Indirect Tax Projects Senior Analyst will be involved in all stages of Indirect Tax projects across the global business and will also support a team of Indirect Tax professionals.
It’s an exciting time to join this dynamic company and this role will really offer the opportunity to gain exceptional experience for the successful candidate.
- Responsible for all stages of indirect tax projects from planning to execution
- Co-ordinating with various teams across the business to ensure project timelines are met in an efficient manner
- Working through impacts of indirect projects on other teams, building relationships and business partnering
- Keeping up to date with global indirect tax changes and implementing changes to processes as required
- Providing support to the wider business and also to the Indirect Tax team
- Working closely with the Indirect Tax Senior Manager to ensure the global Indirect Tax strategy successfully implemented
About the person:
- Qualified Accountant and ideally also qualified Tax Consultant
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and working to deadlines would be an advantage
- Experience working in Indirect Tax in an accounting firm or multinational organisation
- Experience with SAP is important and experience with Vertex would be an advantage
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.