Here in Barden we are delighted to be working with a well-established multinational organisation who has a strong presence in Kerry to assist them in hiring a Group Financial Reporting Accountant. This company offers exceptional opportunities for progression and career development. The successful candidate will have scope to get involved with all aspects of finance and you will gain great experience in multiple projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the accurate and timely production of consolidated financial information for the Group, ensuring consistency of reporting across all regions;
- Responsible for individual aspects of the half and full year externally reported financial statements and provides support for the Interim and Preliminary Results;
- Involvement in projects/tasks as required within the Group Financial Reporting Department including acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganisations, statistical reporting, process improvement etc;
- Co-ordinates the delivery of legal entity financial statements in a timely and accurate manner;
- Perform ad hoc reviews on accounting and reporting matters to ensure consistency across all regions and compliance with Group standards and policies;
- Work with teams on accounting matters including FP&A, Tax, Treasury, M&A and Pensions;
- Acts as a source of advice for queries;
- Develops and maintains the Group’s Financial Accounting and Reporting Policies in accordance with IFRS.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Experience in a multinational environment is a strong advantage;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player.
Sounds interesting? Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) for more information
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.