Barden are delighted to be assisting a rapidly growing FMCG company based in Westmeath to identify a Group Financial Controller to join their finance team in a permanent role.
‘This is a unique opportunity to step up into a Senior Finance role in a fast growing and fast paced organisation. having a people management role in an innovative and inspiring finance team and to make your mark overtime and with experience have a strong commercial impact on the business’ CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ownership of financial reporting and compliance deliverables for the group.
- Lead and inspire the controllership team including career development goals & performance management processes.
- Sponsor and drive innovation of the global finance process and reporting across the business.
- Ensure robust and qualitative governance frameworks are embedded across the group.
- Business partner with the Commercial and Operations teams.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Big 4/Top 10 qualified accountant (or equivalent) with 3-6 years PQE, ideally with some experience in industry and that is looking for a step up in their career.
- Experience leading and developing a team.
- Strong commercial acumen, comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have strong IT and project management skills.
- Travel required.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.