Barden are delighted to be partnering with one of Ireland’s prominent brands, a global leader in its field to identify a Group Financial Reporting Manager.
It’s not every day a role of this nature comes to market. The role will report to a highly regarded Finance Director, and will offer huge exposure to senior stakeholders.
If you are an ambitious Finance professional who would like the opportunity to work in a fast paced & diverse organisation, please get in touch – email@example.com or my colleague Denis Galvin on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key responsibilities include:
– Production of accurate and timely consolidated financial information for the Group
– Act as a central point of contact for financial accounting and reporting queries
– Provide day-to-day leadership, direction, and coaching to the group finance team
– Responsible for the statutory financial reporting and audit cycle
– Interpretation and roll out of new accounting standards, identifying impact to the Group
– Implement best practice finance function systems and controls
– Working closely with wider Finance teams, including FP&A, Tax, Treasury, M&A and Pensions
ABOUT THE PERSON:
– Qualified accountant, with 5+ years PQE
– Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
– Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organization
– Organised and efficient personality, positive attitude
– Self-motivated with the ability to work own initiative
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.