Barden is delighted to partner with a leading FMCG organisation to find an ambitious Group IT Risk auditor to join their Group Internal Audit Team in their Headquarters in Dublin.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a dynamic and diverse team of professionals and a company where you can progress an exciting and rewarding career. This role offers you the chance to travel, collaborate with Senior Management and use your unique skills to make a positive impact.
Are you ready to develop your skills and collaborate with a variety of operations across the continent, discovering new locations and different cultures?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
About the responsibilities:
- Applying your analytical skills to identify risks and key areas of focus.
- Applying your understanding of IT risk to perform internal reviews of a variety of IT areas and departments (e.g., cybersecurity, network security & governance reviews) benching against established IT standards and best practices.
- Applying your IT risk knowledge and communications skills to recommend improvements and contribute positively to the Group IT control environment.
- Applying your IT risk knowledge to assist in the development of local policies and procedures across information security systems and platforms e.g., networking and cloud security.
- Sharing your knowledge to mentor, train and develop the team’s skills.
- Travelling 20 – 25% across Europe and the Americas.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- The ideal candidate will have a university degree in BIS, computer science and/or security or compliance certifications, with a minimum of three years’ experience in IT security/audit or risk management/compliance or IT project management with a strong understanding of IT risk and controls, and a fluency in English.
Barden’s Technology talent advisory and recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.