An exciting commercial opportunity, working closely with the Group Treasurer to report on treasury activity and support business initiatives.
Barden are delighted to continue this strong partnership with a leading global business to help identify a Group Senior Treasury Manager to join their Group Treasury function, headquartered in Dublin.
This is a strategic role where you will support central treasury operations, mainly across reporting and forecasting, while collaborating with various executive stakeholders.
A brilliant opportunity for a treasury professional in search of their next adventure!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the treasury reporting and forecasting and ensure adherence to approved budgets
- Maintain responsibility for the group’s quarterly debt servicing process and assist with the group debt covenant process
- Enhance banking relationships while supporting projects and query resolution
- Collaborate with the risk management team to ensure adherence to controls and policies
- Drive efficiency projects
- Ensure adequate funding is in place to support divisional needs
- Support the accounting function at month and quarter end
- Ad hoc duties as required
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least eight years corporate treasury experience
- A qualified accountant advantageous
- Dedicated people manager
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong attention to detail;
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.