Barden are proud to partner with a Global Irish Organisation as they look to appoint a Head of IT Operations to join them in their Dublin HQ.
Reporting to the IT Director, you would have 6 direct reports and join a technically-strong team of 11.
The ideal person will have a strong technical voice with experience in a similar role in a retail environment, and will have a genuine passion for coaching and leadership.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead and oversee IT Operations teams in both ROI and UK, providing strategic and people guidance.
- Focus on people-management and leadership; coaching, mentoring and developing teams.
- Future-plan, knowing where to invest and where to develop.
- Operate the incident and problem management process.
- Work with vendors and the IT Operations team to deliver IT services within SLAs.
- Stay future-thinking on technology and its application, and the use of emerging technologies.
- Manage the IT Operations budget.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- ITIL Framework, Networking and Security experience.
- Prior experience with Azure and MS 365.
- Excellent supplier management skills including negotiation, tender and contract management.
- 10+ years relevant IT experience desired with relevant experience in a high volume retail environment.
- A dynamic individual who adapts well to change and can thrive in a rapidly growing organisation that continues to evolve.
- Exceptional communication, business-partnering and influence skills.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.