ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barden has been engaged by a leading global software company with expanding Irish operations based in Cork to assist with identifying a lawyer to join its team in Cork on a permanent basis. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced lawyer to join an established, high calibre global legal team while also becoming a key member of the growing Cork office.
Hybrid working from other locations in Ireland is possible.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide variety of complex commercial and procurement agreements
- Advising and assisting internal stakeholders in the development and maintenance of standard contract terms and templates on a project-by-project basis
- Conducting training and education on approved contracting processes and best practices
- Ensuring all contracts align with the company’s policies and risk tolerances
- A highly interactive role, working closely with global legal colleagues and stakeholders at all levels of this business
*Full job description available.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified lawyer with at least 5 years’ PQE in a software company
- Strong experience with complex commercial contracts
- Adaptable individual with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.