Barden are delighted to support a global pharmaceutical group in identifying an Indirect Tax Manager to join the Head of Tax in a newly created role.
Ideally this will suit an experienced Indirect Tax Professional with at least five years’ experience, who is interested in joining an innovative and collaborative tax team.
You will be responsible for all indirect tax matters – managing compliance and advising the wider business on transactions, while enhancing existing processes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the indirect tax compliance process.
- Support commercial transactions and advise on indirect tax risks.
- Maintain an awareness of indirect tax law updates and communicate impact with the wider business.
- Drive automation initiatives and enhance existing processes.
- Provide information to relevant advisors and tax authorities.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to resolve routine and ad hoc queries.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least five years’ experience in an indirect tax role.
- A Chartered Tax Advisor or Qualified Accountant.
- Strong commercial acumen and a team player.
- Ability to act independently and work to tight deadlines.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.