Barden are working with a global group, to recruit a Team Lead for their Indirect Tax Team.
The Indirect Tax Professional will lead the EMEA VAT team based in Cork. This is a great for a tax consultant who wants to step up, lead a team and also develop their global indirect tax experience.
- Review and submission of indirect tax returns for relevant jurisdictions, including VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales Listing, etc.
- Developing and training the EMEA VAT team
- Responsible for ensuring correct VAT postings completed and approve relevant account reconciliations
- Assist with VAT projects as required
- Monitoring processes and ensuring best practices and efficiencies
About the person:
- Min. 4-5 years’ + experience in large accounting firm or multinational environment
- Qualified Tax Consultant and/or Qualified Accountant
- Experience leading a team is preferable
- Good attention to detail and good work ethic
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.