Barden are excited to assist a multinational company in finding an experienced Intercompany Accountant for their North Dublin office. This is a key hire for the finance team as they continue to expand in Ireland. This opportunity would suit someone who is looking to contribute their expertise in an expanding accounting function, and actively participate in the growth and diverse projects of the groups international operations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Oversee intercompany accounting for multiple entities.
- Manage transactions and supervise reconciliation processes.
- Establish and maintain intercompany processes and controls with the group finance team.
- Ensure precise month-end close and reconcile balance sheets.
- Act as a liaison for audits.
- Handle daily activities, including payment initiation.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects within group finance.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 5 years in a varied accounting role with elements of intercompany accounting, reconciliations and month-end prep activities.
- Previous multinational or shared service experience essential.
- BA degree, ideally in Accounting & Finance related area.
- Excellent communications skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task with the wider finance function.
- Ideal systems exposure: Outlook, Word, Excel (VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables), PowerPoint and other ERP.
- A person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, multi-national environment.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.