An exciting opportunity for a tax manager to play a key part in the group tax function of a global technology group headquartered in Dublin. Tax is a critical function within this growing business and as such you will gain exposure to commercial matters whilst staying close to the day-to-day management of the tax matters across the international group.
A fantastic team to work with, you will gain excellent international tax experience in a fast paced, dynamic company with opportunity to progress and develop your career under the guidance of an excellent tax leader.
About the position
- Manage the corporate tax compliance matters for all of the groups international entities.
- Working with external service providers is an important aspect of the role and developing relationships to ensure the tax compliance matters are managed efficiently.
- Providing tax support and advice to the rest of the tax team and senior management across the business
- Monitor the ever-changing international tax statues and identifying the risks and opportunities as a result of such changes
- Support the finance team on the tax accounting/global consolidation tax provision process
- Review the current tax processes and identify ways to improve and implement new changes to the process, if required
- Involvement in tax audits and liaising with the relevant tax authorities in this regard
- Support the tax function on various projects from a global tax perspective.
About the person
- At least 3 years pqe in corporate tax within a large practice or multinational group
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills but the ability to take a strategic view
- Ability to work independently and enjoy autonomy whilst working within a team environment, essentially a good team player, friendly and enthusiastic
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.