Barden Tech are proud to partner with a World-leading Organisation in their search for an IT Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Our client pride themselves on constantly investing in and keeping up to date in the fast-changing world of Technology, and are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Infrastructure individual who is keen to take the next step in their career in a technical, hands-on management role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing global Company and shape the future of their IT Team.
- Entrusted with the management and development of hardware and software components.
- Responsible for the Service Desk, managing a team of 3 individuals (Junior – Senior).
- Change Management in the ICT operations environment based on the ITIL process standards.
- Ensure IT security and compliance in line with regulations and company IT security policies.
- Manage budget for IT activities, services, and requirements.
- Manage and develop the ICT department, including technical and personnel management.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- In-depth knowledge of current information and communication technology including Windows, networking, collaboration platforms.
- Experience in project and process management.
- Ability to communicate to both tecnical and non-technical individuals across the organisation.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- A proactive, hands-on approach is essential.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.