Barden are delighted to be partnering with a leading FMCG in their search for this key Industrial Technology Specialist to join them onsite at their Cork manufacturing site.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the successful person will take responsibility for the administration, support, development and security of the Industrial applications.
As part of this role, you would also prepare design specifications for new project installations and modifications to existing systems.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Participate in new projects, project enhancements, application upgrades for MES applications with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Act as IT contact for all industrial functions including Operations, Maintenance, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Quality & Engineering.
• Responsible for solving issues, driving enhancements, and improving support for all IT related functions: application support, infrastructure support, and service delivery.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
• Experienced in Industrial Technology.
• IT security knowledge would be good.
• Appetite for challenge and change in fast paced 24/7 environment.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.