Here in Barden we are delighted to be supporting our client, who are looking for a Junior Finance Assistant to join their team in Cork. This is a great opportunity for someone who is highly motivated and passionate about developing and gaining more exposure and hands on experience in the Accountancy area.
They have a highly supportive and close-knit team and this role will suit someone who is, highly organised, has a hands-up mentality and would like to work in an office where there is an upbeat and friendly atmosphere. Working closely alongside the Finance Manager and broader finance team this is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to kick-start their career in the Finance or Accounting space in Industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Accounts payable system administration
- Supplier set up
- Data management
- Monthly creditors reconciliations
- Ensure that all transaction queries are resolved efficiently
- Processing of payment to suppliers
- Building strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Optimising efficiencies
- Cashflow analysis
- Preparation of accounts for payment runs
- Managing the query inbox
- Credit Control
- Supporting the standardisation and improvement of processes, procedures, controls and systems
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 1 years Administration/Finance Administration or Data entry experience.
- Advanced Excel/Word Skills essential
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.