Are you ready to kick-start your Accounting & Finance career journey with a growing business in picturesque West Cork? We are delighted to be partnering with a growing SME thirty minutes west of Cork City in their search for a Junior Finance Assistant or Trainee Accountant to join their team.
Working closely alongside a supportive Financial Controller this role will be have a broad scope. This would suit someone looking to kick start their career in Finance or to transition into a fully Finance focused role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for all basic accounting tasks.
- Managing the purchase ledger by interacting with suppliers, processing invoices, and managing payments.
- Handling the debtor’s ledger, processing invoices, and overseeing credit control.
- Conducting lodgements, managing the cashbook, and reconciling accounts.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Relevant degree or at least one year of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational skills, flexibility, and the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively within a team.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.