Barden is working with a long established financial services company in Ireland seeking a lawyer with good data protection and commercial drafting experience to its legal team.
- Provide data protection and GDPR advice to all areas of the business;
- Drafting data protection policies, processes, and procedures;
- Assist on Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs);
- Review and drafting of Data Processing Agreements and support the business on its data processing activities
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of a variety of commercial contracts, such as services agreements, IT agreements, NDAs, etc.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister ideally with 1-4 years’ PQE or otherwise a Legal & Data Protection professional with experience in a similar role as this;
- Experience working on data protection matters and good commercial drafting skills;
- Native English speaker or equivalent level of fluency;
- Currently Dublin based or willing to be.
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.