A leading pharmaceutical company in Cork have engaged Barden to identify a highly motivated Management Accountant to join their business. The successful candidate will work closely with the commercial team and will have full remit to make the role their own. This business is known for their excellent culture. This role will give the person the chance to learn and grow for the long term.
“We have one of the top pharma finance teams in Ireland. We’re not just looking for someone to take a job here, we’re looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation” – European FC
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Supporting month-end work and assisting with the preparation for B/S and P/L around inventory areas;
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting for the group as required;
- Ownership and responsibility for month end close process of commercial deliverables;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and supports the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Ad-hoc projects and involvement in process improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant;
- 1-2 years’ manufacturing experience;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills;
- Results orientated and the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- ERP systems experience & process improvement experience is an advantage.
Please get in in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.