Barden are proud to be partnering with the CEO of a rapidly growing business with a growing global presence. This business is a fast-growing business and they currently have an opening on their team for a commercially minded, motivated and ambitious Management Accountant who would like to get involved in decision-making and would genuinely enjoy a role with a commercial focus.
“This is a really exciting time for the business, with the continued development of the business. I am looking for someone ambitious who wants to progress their career and gain exposure across the entire business in the process in this role” – CEO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Key involvement in all aspects of management reporting including monthly reporting, budget setting and strategic updates;
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts for the business;
- Assisting with the completion of the annual audit as required;
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business, industry and operations to adequately assist with efficiency improvements;
- Provide detailed analysis and key financial insights to key stakeholders and liaise with them on same;
- Acting as the key point of contact between Finance and other teams across the business;
- Ad-hoc projects as required by the wider business.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines would be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a continuously growing business;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Curious? Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) for further information
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.