Barden are proud to be partnering with the Head of Finance of a rapidly growing Irish business, headquartered in Limerick, with a global presence. This business is one of Ireland’s fastest growing businesses and they currently have an opening on their team for a commercially minded, motivated and ambitious Management Accountant who would like to get involved in decision-making and would genuinely enjoy a role with a commercial focus.
The business has enjoyed significant growth globally over recent years with ambitious plans for the future.
This opportunity offers a huge amount – there is an excellent culture within the Finance team, work life balance and flexibility are promoted, and there is real potential to build a future in a forward looking, progressive organisation.
If you are interested in hearing more, please send me a message and I would be delighted to set up a discovery call – firstname.lastname@example.org.
“We’re looking for someone ambitious, who wants to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward and grow and who can support this growth. There is huge potential for the right person on our team for the long-term” – Head of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts for the business on a monthly basis;
- Prepare Daily, Weekly & Monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Key involvement in the budgeting process;
- Provide presentations to Senior Management, showcasing the current and projected business performance;
- Acting as the key point of contact between Finance and other teams across the business, both locally and globally;
- Ad-hoc projects and involvement in process improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2/3 years working in a similar role in industry;
- Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Strong technical accounting ability;
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a small, tight-knit team;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Sound interesting? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.