Barden are proud to be partnering exclusively with the Group Financial Controller of an Irish business, headquartered in Cork. They currently have an opening on their team for a smart and ambitious Management Accountant who would like to get involved in decision-making and would genuinely enjoy a role with a commercial focus.
“We’re looking for someone ambitious and driven. Someone who wants to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward and grow. There is huge potential for the right person on our team” – Group FC
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts for the business;
- Prepare Daily, Weekly & Monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Key involvement in the budgeting process;
- Acting as the key point of contact between Finance and other teams across the business;
- Dealing with tax returns, VAT, etc.;
- Ad-hoc projects and involvement in process improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role in either practice or industry;
- Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Strong technical accounting ability;
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a small, tight-knit team;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.