Barden are proud to be partnering exclusively with a leading indigenous Irish Group to introduce a high calibre finance manager to their team in Dublin West (Hybrid working) on a 12 month contract basis.
The successful candidate will become a key member of the Finance team and be responsible for:
- Manage completion of Monthly close
- Prepare detailed, accurate, insightful margin analysis and commercial insight to operational management.
- Provide financial and accounting support for the Finance Business Partners of various business divisions.
- Responsible for managing 1-2 team members.
- Provide support and assistance to the internal and external audit.
- The successful candidate will be a Big 4/Top 10 trained ACA with minimum 3 years PQE,
- Experience in a large corporate environment, or within a Plc.
- Experience in financial analysis and business partnering across
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.