We are delighted to be working exclusively with our client, a highly recognisable brand across Ireland, who is looking for a recently qualified accountant to join their Manufacturing finance team as a Management Accountant.
As part of the role, you will be working directly with an excellent Finance Manager who is looking for a strong and ambitious person to work alongside them to assist in the continued growth of the business, while also working closely with some key stakeholders across multiple sites.
This is a broad, all-encompassing role that will collaborate with a number of different departments across the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking and reporting financial information.
“This is a really exciting time for the business, with the continued development of the business. I am looking for someone ambitious and commercially-minded, who wants to progress their career and gain exposure across the entire business in the process in this role” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Analysis of various costs across the manufacturing site and regular communication with site leads on same;
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business, industry and operations to adequately assist with efficiency improvements;
- Prepare Daily, Weekly & Monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Analyse and report weekly and monthly variances on key products;
- Work closely with key senior stakeholders in the planning and performance of the business to support the continued growth;
- Ad-hoc projects and process improvements work.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with 1/2 years’ PQE;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines would be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively across multiple functions;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- An effective team player, who demonstrates excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their career and progress within a well-known Irish business.
Curious? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.