Barden are proud to have been exclusively retained by a growing wealth management company looking to add an experienced Client Relationship Manager to their growing Cork team. This person will be responsible for servicing commercially successful relations with new and existing clients, identifying process improvement opportunities and general methods to enhance the client experience.
“This role will be very hands-on and requires someone highly organised with a strong attention to detail. This person will be working alongside myself and the other financial planners to ensure that we are delivering the best possible services to our clients new, existing, and prospective.” – Company Director
About the Role:
- Working directly under the Director to manage and service new and existing clients.
- Collating review and analysis of the same for specified portfolios of clients.
- Monitoring and identifying opportunities for improved life, pension, and investment solutions for client portfolios.
- Developing own network to generate new business opportunities for the business.
- Overseeing and managing the office administration team.
About the Person:
- QFA certification or equivalent is essential for this role.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a wealth manager, insurance broker or financial planning firm.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate to and build relationships with business owners, stakeholders, executives, employers, and employees alike.
- Proven organisational, scheduling and capacity management ability.
- Familiar with personal, family and business protection and pre- and post-retirement planning needs – beneficial.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.