Barden are delighted to be working with a commercial sustainability business located here in Ireland who are currently looking for a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude to join their collaborative team as an Administrator. This role will involve the coordination and planning for a team of up to 20 professionals from various sectors including the team lead and operations director.
This is an initial 9-12 month contract and there is an opportunity to avail of hybrid working
About the role
- Have strong organisational skills together with ability to prioritise effectively the scheduling of diaries, projects and meetings
- Prepare documents, presentations and other communications
- Co-ordinate itineraries and future planning
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc queries and projects
About the person
- Strong organisational skills
- Administration experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient at IT systems including MS Office
- Driver’s License would be an advantage
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.