Barden is delighted to assist our client, an Irish owned company, to identify a Part Qualified Accountant for their finance team. This is a newly created position and joins at an exciting time as the business experiences a period of high growth.
This role would suit someone who enjoys having ownership over their day-to-day responsibilities and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Exposure to senior members of finance on a daily basis;
- Oversee accounts payable process;
- Bank and credit card reconciliations;
- Setting up payments;
- Responsible for employee expenses and cash flow on a weekly basis;
- Assisting with month end accounts;
- Posting to journals;
- Involvement in process improvements and projects as necessary;
- Driving efficiencies and reporting on process upgrades/developments;
- Focusing on continuous improvements and reporting efficiencies.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Working towards professional qualification;
- 2 years’ in a similar position;
- Strong Excel and systems skills;
- Growth mindset;
- Ability to communication internally with all levels of the business;
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, ever-changing environment;
- Have an analytical mindset, focused on improving processes and driving efficiencies.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.