Barden are delighted to be partnering with a boutique accounting and advisory firm in Cork to help them identify a Part Qualified Accountant.
This firm specialises in providing expert accounting and tax advice to a diverse portfolio of clients. Working closely with senior staff, you will focus on serving high net worth individuals with substantial investments. Additionally, you’ll have the oppurtunity to get involved in advisory projects including some succesion planning and tax planning.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparing Year End Accounts
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Responsible for monthly management accounts
- Taxation and CRO compliance
- Maintain client relationships and assist with projects and ad-hoc queries as they arise
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Practice Experience
- Ideally has broad experience or a real interest in broadening out your experience.
- Extremely organised and self starter
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.