Here in Barden, we are delighted wo be working with a progressive accounting firm in Kerry to identify a Part Qualified Accountant. At the forefront of digital accounting, this forward-thinking firm is passionate about technology.
This is a broad role that involves assisting clients with bookkeeping, payroll, cashflow forecasting, VAT, and monthly management accounts.
With a focus on innovation, this is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse range of clients, including those in the tech and engineering industries, nationwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist with the preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Develop a monthly cash-flow forecasting system
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Process payroll and maintain accurate payroll records
- Prepare and file sole trader accounts and tax returns
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Practice Experience
- IATI/ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ CPA part-qualified desirable
- Extremely organised and a self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.