Barden has partnered with a successful Irish technology business to bring a part qualified accountant onto their team as they continue to expand in 2022. The leadership team prides itself on its team’s culture, which they place particular focus on and continue to develop. Given their rapid growth year on year, this role offers huge potential for progression and opportunity for the right person.
“This person will join our growing Finance team and take on a wide range of responsibilities. This would be a great role for a part-qualified Accountant who is ambitious and commercially-minded who is keen to progress their career” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Monthly accounts preparation with aspects of analysis.
- Revenue Recognition.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts, revenue, budgets, and analysis.
- Reviewing budgets.
- Variance analysis.
- Monitoring KPIs.
- Assisting with insightful information for commercial decisions.
- Monthly financial reports.
- Assist with annual budgeting process.
- Working closely with internal teams.
- Liaising with auditors.
- Engage with all areas of the finance department.
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Part Qualified Accountant – working towards a professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to work with the wider finance function.
- Ideal systems exposure: Computerised Accounting Software & MS Office.
- Experience in a similar role.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.