Barden are proud to be working with the CFO of an expanding Irish business to assist with their search for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their growing finance team. This person will get the opportunity to work with the key decision-makers of the business.
In this role you will be working closely with the CFO, Financial controller and members of the wider finance team. The successful candidate will be liaising with important stakeholders in the business
“There is huge potential for the right person on our team. We are looking for a smart, ambitious accounts professional who wants to grow with the business. The ideal person will want to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward.” – CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with preparation of reports and quarterly management accounts
- Completing reconciliations and posting invoices
- Submission of monthly tax returns (VAT, PAYE, RCT etc).
- Ensuring accurate financial reporting
- Collaborate with senior members on financial reviews, identifying opportunities for cost saving
- Prepare of cash flow forecast and monthly expenditure
- Presentation of financial performance to senior members
- Other assignments/projects as directed by the Financial Controller.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar position
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/IATI part-qualified ideally
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.