ABOUT THE ROLE
Barden has been engaged by a progressive Cork based law firm who is expanding the business to set up an office in Dublin. This firm is now seeking to hire a Partner who will lead and develop the Dublin office.
As this firm has an existing book of business in Dublin, this opening presents a real opportunity for someone with the desire to lead a firm while enjoying a solid client base from day one.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified solicitor in Ireland with in excess of 5 years’ PQE
- Significant experience in banking litigation and restructuring
- Excited by the opportunity to lead and contribute to a growing business
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent client management skills
- Has developed the ability to deliver concise, practical legal advice
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.