Barden are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the world’s best-known global Tech organizations to identify a Payroll Financial Accountant. Reporting into a fantastic Global Finance Manager, this person will lead and collaborate with multiple teams across finance and beyond. This organisation is going through constant growth, and it is a great time for an ambitious qualified accountant to join the team in Cork.
“We’re looking for someone who possesses a sense of curiosity. Someone who wants to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward and grow. There is huge long-term potential for the right person on our team” – Global Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for review and preparation of financial accounting activities relating to Payroll;
- Take ownership and manage the financial close activities for assigned entities;
- Evaluation of processes and recommendations for process improvements;
- Work closely with other members of the finance team and wider organisation, both globally and locally, responding to queries on a timely basis;
- Assisting with the implementation of new system improvements and roll out of upcoming projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- No payroll experience required, this role looks after the accounting side of Payroll;
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys working as part of a close team;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Curious? Please get in in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.