Our client is one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies and are specialists in their field of Engineering. We are delighted to have been engaged to identify a Project Accountant to take on a wide and varying role within the business. Reporting to a highly personable Financial Controller, the ideal person will be motivated, ambitious and most of all, will fit in well in an environment where people come first.
“We are looking for an individual who wants to help take this company to the next level, be a part of our growth story. There will be lots of opportunities for someone with the right mindset who has an aptitude and hunger to learn. Our focus is on developing people to reach their maximum potential” – Financial Controller
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for managing the ERP system and supporting the finance team on a daily basis;
- Presentation of key reports and results for the business;
- Analysis and support to guide various functions within the business and enable key decisions to be made;
- Train and support users on systems internally;
- Process improvements and enhancements to support the growth of the business;
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 1-3 years’ PQE;
- Excellent systems experience is essential;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong team player;
- Ambitious, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.