Barden is working with a well-established Dublin based commercial law firm who is recruiting a solicitor to join its property team.
Despite being one of the oldest law firms in the country, which has led to strong and long lasting relationships with an impressive client base, they have maintained the dynamic and excitement of a young and busy commercial practice, with ample opportunity for work-life balance.
The firm is open to discussing part-time arrangements with individuals who come with a lot of experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will work with a varied portfolio of clients (individuals, SME’s, sports organisations, multi-nationals and public bodies) across a broad range of areas related to property, including:
- Residential purchases, sales and mortgages
- Commercial property sales, purchases and mortgages
- Commercial leasing
- Charities and sports law property issues
The main sectors include:
- Property Development & Construction
- Regulated Professions
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Irish qualified Solicitor;
- The firm is open to hiring at either Associate level (including a newly qualified solicitor) or Senior Associate Level, so there is flexibility on actual PQE;
- Experience working on conveyancing and property as described above, ideally with strong commercial property exposure.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.