A global tech company in Cork have engaged Barden to identify an ambitious accountant to take on a key Revenue role within the business. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Director and work closely with the international team.
“We’re looking for someone who possesses a sense of curiosity. Someone who wants to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward and grow. There is huge potential for the right person on our team” – Senior Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for their own entities and will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting and accurate reporting of Revenue.
- Responsible for month-end and quarter-end reporting for assigned entities;
- Responsible for the review of revenue journals and all related transactions to ensure accurate recording and reporting;
- Maintain accurate revenue recognition models for assigned projects;
- Review revenue and cost forecast changes to determine revenue recognition impact.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and internal procedures;
- Liaise with the auditors to complete statutory reporting on a timely basis;
- Complete budgeting and forecasting related to revenue and answer any related queries from key stakeholders;
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with related experience in Revenue an advantage, but not essential;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong technical knowledge and attention-to-detail;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of reporting to high level management.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.