Barden is working with a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company to identify an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance function on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the EMEA Controller, this role offers an opportunity for a high-level AP professional to add value across a busy AP function and take ownership of processes from day 1.
Based in Dublin City with opportunities to work a very flexible hybrid model in place.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Oversee accurate AP process across EMEA.
- Assisting across wider finance team including – month, quarter and year-end processes.
- Add value to the AP process while identifying areas for improvements.
- Implementing new systems and procedures.
- Managing AP shared mailboxes.
- Resolving supplier queries and conducting reconciliation for suppliers.
- Assisting with month end reconciliations and reporting related to AP.
- Invoice processing, coding, and matching.
- Manage PO system.
- Weekly payment runs.
- Assisting with Audit Queries.
- Working closely with and supporting other members of the finance team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of full cycle Accounts Payable processes.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a multi-national or EMEA AP function.
- Comfortable with ERP systems.
- Skilled at identifying and implementing process improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work alongside senior members of finance and the wider business.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.