Finance Transformation Consultant
Barden has been enlisted to search for an experienced Finance Transformation Consultant to join an innovative global consultancy to manage complex finance transformations and have a passion for working with clients to drive change and achieve success.
“Harnessing our knowledge and experience in finance transformation to help our clients achieve their goals is incredibly rewarding. We are looking for passionate individuals at all levels of experience to join our team and help make a positive impact.” – Head of Finance Transformation
About the Job
- Lead and manage finance transformation projects for our clients, working closely with stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery and adoption of new processes and systems.
- Develop and implement finance transformation strategies and plans, with a focus on improving efficiency and effectiveness while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to clients on finance transformation best practices, drawing on industry knowledge and experience.
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement and communication, building strong relationships with clients and creating an atmosphere of trust and collaboration.
- Conduct assessments of current finance processes and systems, identifying opportunities for improvement and recommending solutions to address pain points.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular updates to clients and senior leadership, ensuring alignment with project goals and objectives.
- Manage project resources, including team members, budget, and timelines, with an emphasis on delivering high-quality work on time and within scope.
About the Person
- Previous experience in finance transformation or related fields, preferably in a consultancy environment
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on delivering innovative and effective solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a collaborative and proactive approach.
Curious? Drop Jane Olden (firstname.lastname@example.org) a line or hit apply and Jane and her team will take it from there. Simple.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.