Barden FS are excited to be partnering with one of Ireland’s largest providers of wealth management services, in their search for a Senior Compliance Associate. This person will support the company’s wealth management business, so familiarity with regulatory obligations such as MiFID, CPC and SFDR, as well as experience liaising with an array of compliance professionals, are essential for this role.
About the Role:
• Support senior compliance staff in the provision of regulatory advice to the business.
• Monitoring business activities to ensure compliance with the relevant regulatory obligations.
• Assisting with the regulatory aspects of business projects, as required.
• Reviewing business documentations, advertisements, presentations, and other marketing materials to ensure adherence with all relevant regulatory requirements.
• Assisting with the collation of information for internal and external reporting, including to Committees, Boards and regulators, as required.
About the Person:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area – business, finance, risk management, etc.
• Around 2-3 years’ financial services experience, such as in risk, compliance, audit.
• Curious and analytical nature with ability to challenge collective thinking.
• Strong planning and organizational ability.
• ACOI or QFA qualified or equivalent, or working towards the same (desirable).
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.