Barden are delighted to be representing our client in their search for a Senior Finance Manager. The business has a global presence and are recognised as leaders in their field. Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will suit someone who is looking for a broad and challenging role that will ensure continuous learning and development.
If you are feeling stagnant in your current role and are looking to reignite and accelerate your career, our client is seeking an individual with ambition to go to the next level. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
For more information, please get in contact with myself (email@example.com) or my colleagues Caroline Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Simon Cogan (email@example.com)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for EMEA Accounting team, overseeing various functions across finance for legal entities across Europe.
- Review month end financials, ensuring compliance and high level of accuracy.
- Leading, motivating and developing a team of finance professionals.
- Ensure timely closing of audits and accurate filings of statutory financial statements.
- Representing EMEA on business strategies such as acquisitions, New product development etc.
- Collaborate with other finance leaders across the business such as FP&A, Internal Audit, Tax etc.
- Maintain a positive culture and focus on continuous improvement strategies.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
“This is a key hire for our team and we are seeking a positive person who is a natural leader and focused on their career. We are not only looking to hire for this role, we are looking to hire a leader who can progress further in our company” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with a recognised accountancy body, c8-10 years PQE.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills with a positive attitude.
- Adaptable and flexible individual with the ability to embrace change.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.