Barden are delighted to partner with Global Business, with its European HQ based here in Cork to identify a Senior Finance Manager to join a growing team of Finance Professionals. This is a newly created role with huge variety and will report directly to the Senior Global Director of Finance.
This is a truly exciting opportunity and one that we in Barden are excited to be working on. The company operates in a growing industry and they are well positioned to capitalise on their incredible achievements to date.
The ideal person will enjoy working in a dynamic environment, be a people person, and have a diverse skillset. Someone who possesses leadership skills, is forward looking, an enthusiastic nature and a team player will excel in this role.
For more information, please reach out directly to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or my colleague Caroline Frawley (email@example.com) for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Leading of team of 5/6, you will be responsible for coordinating period end close activities.
- Reporting to the Senior Global Director of Finance, you will play a key role in monthly close activities with a global remit.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with various departments including Tax, FP&A, Operations, Legal, Marketing etc to ensure accuracy in the Financials.
- Promote and maintain an effective internal control environment and assist with the development of new procedures with a view to continuously improving.
- Develop, mentor and empower your team in increase efficiencies and overall performance.
- Ad hoc duties and projects to support the growing needs of the business.
“It’s a really exciting time for our European HQ as we are taking on new global activities in our offices based in Cork. We are thrilled with what has been accomplished in the last number of years and now is the time to fulfil our true potential” – European Finance Leader
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with a recognised body and 5 – 8 years PQE, preferably in a large company.
- Ability to build and foster relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Attributes of an inspiring people leader who instinctively motivates teams.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience with ERP systems and related software.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.