Senior Financial Accountant (Cork Headquartered Business)
Here in Barden we are proud to be continuing our partnership with one of Ireland’s highly successful and prominent businesses to identify a talented Senior Financial Accountant to join their team. Our client is currently seeking an individual with a proactive attitude and strong communication skills who is eager to advance their career in a dynamic company. This role offers significant exposure within the finance team and the broader business.
The position presents an excellent opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking and innovative organization. There is genuine potential for professional growth, and this can been seen throughout the business.
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to reach out – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end, quarterly, and year-end reporting.
- Analyse variances and overall financial results.
- Monthly and annual reconciliations.
- Manage the statutory financial reporting and audit cycle.
- Contribute towards strategic planning for CapEx projects.
- Drive continuous improvement in internal controls.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 4+ years PQE.
- Structured, organised, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships.
- Self-motivated, capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.