Barden are proud to be working exclusively with a global manufacturing/technology organisation to identify an ambitious and smart Senior Financial Accountant to join their well-established and highly collaborative finance team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Finance Manager on a range of tasks including month-end reporting, variance analysis and ad-hoc project work. This person will get broad exposure across the global business while liaising with multiple teams across finance and beyond.
“This would be a great move for someone looking to take the next step in their career as a qualified accountant, who wants to gain experience in mentoring a team and gain more hands-on experience of a business. We will support someone’s long-term career development” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- End-to-end accounting for your assigned entities within the EMEA region;
- Preparation of the month-end and quarter-end reporting processes;
- Completion of variance analysis and related reports for your entities;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Assistance with Corporate tax, VAT and payroll tasks;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
About the person:
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) with 2+ years’ PQE;
- Experience in a multinational environment is a strong advantage but not essential;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all level of the organisation.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.