Barden are delighted to be working exclusively with our client, a successful Irish business headquartered in Cork, who are seeking a strong Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing finance team. Working as part of a highly ambitious team, the successful person will take on a key finance role within the business, supporting the highly experienced CFO and Finance Manager. This is a broad and interesting role, with oversight across the entire global business. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to manage direct reports as part of the role.
“I’m looking for a strong accountant who wants to grow their career in a fast-paced environment. This role is for someone looking to make the next step-up in their career and who can take on a leadership role within the business. No two days will be the same” – CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for managing the month-end reporting process for the business in accordance with IFRS;
- Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process for the business;
- Financial analysis to guide various functions within the business and enable key decisions to be made;
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders within the organisation;
- Liaise with external auditors and support the audit process;
- Ad-hoc tasks;
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 2-4 years’ PQE;
- Excellent technical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong team player;
- Determined, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.